PVP Watchman Rotation?

jiujitsuguy

You ll generally add a strike in there after cauterize and before Merc slash, after merc slash I see if the situation calls for a master strike I.e the Target is slowed or rooted, and then ill strike or slash depending on my focus situation, then back to the normal rotation

So, after you finish your rotation Force Leap > Overload Saber > Zealous Strike > Cauterize > Merc Slash, how do you end it while you wait for cool downs? Thanks.

There's plenty of finisher's coming out of that rotation, if MercSlash refreshed Cauterize and you specced into Cauterize slowing an opponent by 50% movement speed, use cauterize again and then you can setup a master strike after that.

Or you can immediately go into Force Stasis after that rotation, after you use Zen of course, and then follow up with Blade storm, if enemy < 30% health use dispatch.

If your burning a healer who is healing himself throw in Crippling Throw after the rotation for the healing recieved debuff and then possibly a force stasis + bladestorm or Leg Slash/Cauterize + Master Strike as a finisher

I Hope this small guide helps you: