SWTOR Satisfaction

Thanks, I do immensely enjoy this game and look forward to all the future content. I get sick of all the nay-Sayers on the forums and complaining so I thought I'd make a vid of all cool things the game has to offer.

Very well said. Thanks. You are not alone. I'm enjoying this game immensely. I feel like there is a silent majority out here that hasn't really spoken out about all the great things the games brings. I'm still excited about the possibilities and as your vid rightly points out, there is a lot of fun to be had while we wait for more.

Count down to the "bury your head in the sand" response.

Edited by Rafaman

Very well said. Thanks. You are not alone. I'm enjoying this game immensely. I feel like there is a silent majority out here that hasn't really spoken out about all the great things the games brings. I'm still excited about the possibilities and as your vid rightly points out, there is a lot of fun to be had while we wait for more.

Count down to the "bury your head in the sand" response.

What don't you get about unhappy players?

We think the game is great too. We just want to play it with other people is all. 15$ a month is not kule for a single player experience.

It is not that the game is bad. The content is there to be played through, but you need a living well-populated world for that content grind to work out.

Game is not bad, but the dead servers are bad.

It is not hard to understand that the multiplayer content takes more than one player to do. Sadly, this is a task for many people stuck on dead servers.

On my server, If the guild ain't dong it, it ain't getting done. More people in guild than on fleet in prime-time is bad.

I waited for well over an hour for a pvp que, and since it never came, I logged out. Once I am done with my dailies what am I suppose to do? Wait for Raid day?

MMO game needs a massive amount of players or it is not an MMO.

Edited by AeSaar

We think the game is great too. We just want to play it with other people is all. 15$ a month is not kule for a single player experience.

It is not that the game is bad. The content is there to be played through, but you need a living well-populated world for that content grind to work out.

It is not hard to understand that the multiplayer content takes more than one player to do. Sadly, this is a task for many people stuck on dead servers.

On my server, If the guild ain't dong it, it ain't getting done. More people in guild than on fleet in prime-time is bad.

I waited for well over an hour for a pvp que, and since it never came, I logged out. Once I am done with my dailies what am I suppose to do? Wait for Raid day?

I bet if i copied and pasted ur comment i would probably have it deleted due to BW seems to think my posts violate a hidden rule nobody knows about lol.

I bet if i copied and pasted ur comment i would probably have it deleted due to BW seems to think my posts violate a hidden rule nobody knows about lol.

No, it is just that the moderators are 10x quicker about locking negative posts and threads than they are at even beginning to address the loads of rude harassment posts (and threads) directed specifically at dissatisfied customers.

Considering that I spent so much on this game, it truly hurts the Bioware brand in my perspective. I expected a greater sense of fairness and professionalism out of the people who brought me Baldur's Gate and KOTOR.

You seem a bit defensive. I never said that I didn't get why players are dissatisfied.

I simply said that I think that a majority of players are not. Not everyone is on dead servers. Many are over 1k pops. http://www.torstatus.net/ Not everyone has problems grouping. Friends meet and play together too, in and out of guilds. And of course, there are many that don't care about completeness end game or otherwise.

So... my response is simply not filled with derision given what BW has done thus far. Tighten up a few things, merge servers, transfers etc and I think we are on track. We agree the game is great. A subtle reminder of that in the morass of negative comments and the vitriol of those that have taken the issues personally is not a bad thing.

Seems like saying anything positive is offensive. Maybe not to you... but certainly to others... thus I bury my head in the Tat sand and ride this thing out.

You seem a bit defensive. I never said that I didn't get why players are dissatisfied.

I simply said that I think that a majority of players are not. Not everyone is on dead servers. Many are over 1k pops. http://www.torstatus.net/ Not everyone has problems grouping. Friends meet and play together too, in and out of guilds. And of course, there are many that don't care about completeness end game or otherwise.

So... my response is simply not filled with derision given what BW has done thus far. Tighten up a few things, merge servers, transfers etc and I think we are on track. We agree the game is great. A subtle reminder of that in the morass of negative comments and the vitriol of those that have taken the issues personally is not a bad thing.

Seems like saying anything positive is offensive. Maybe not to you... but certainly to others... thus I bury my head in the Tat sand and ride this thing out.

I agree with the statement in bold. Transfer and Mergers will fix everything. We do not really disagree then.

I could talk about the good things about the game like the stellar story-driven leveling experience, but even that is hampered by the low population on dead servers. Being forced to skip flashpoints and heroics is no fun. So, the population issue is overshadowing the good points for people on dead servers. This has cause our disposition to be far less sunny than those on good servers.

People who are having a bad experience, due to the population problem, should not be attacked outright like they have been.

It is not a 'game is bad' thing. It is a 'I want to play the game as a true MMO' thing (aka flashpoints, heroics, random world pvp, hm flash and story raids without relying on scheduled guild events).

Outside our personally colored playing perspectives, I doubt you and I differ much.