long PVP Queue

jotaroxtreme

and everyone is waiting Elder Scroll Online.

And as long as everyone learned their lesson about buying into the over hyped single player games going MMO, everybody will be happy. And that kids is the real moral of the story.

And as long as everyone learned their lesson about buying into the over hyped single player games going MMO, everybody will be happy. And that kids is the real moral of the story.

Not that we didnt try to make you understand, theres articles by press anywhere telling how this game flops, SWTOR is made by Amateurs, they're just clueless. So many things are missing, they're way too behind, ship is gone and Bioware is standing at the bay. You know whats really funny, even they make this F2P game they just buy 2-3 extra month max. :D

Edited by BlueFromMoon

PVP queue has been insanely long today on Grand Master Zym server. Not sure how it's been for other people but it takes well over 30 minutes to get a match (if any at all). Really hoping we'll be getting cross realm pvp soon :(

there arnt many of us pvpin on zym it appears. i only get good match times between 2pm to 12am and its always the same 20 to 30 people i always see anybody else i see most of the time its the alts those same people are levelling. Servers are just too small in this game we need like 8k populated servers or battlegroups to help liven up the gene pool.

I didn't noticed any change ob the queue times, but I guess some people will play for a few days mostly Diablo III before they will show up in SWTOR again...

Well first they have to actually get into Diablo III which is probably down again. Quite probably the worst release for non mmo game I have seen in a long time.