Communication !!

TaipanShakor

Please make communicating simpler in SWTOR... lets be able to add friends from the guild member list... email ONE email to the entire guild or at worst be able to CC: members/friends. A limited character MOTD is NOT sufficient to be able to notify the guild of events IN GAME. Linking websites etc are all very basic MMO "features" that make communicating with all involved so much simpler...PLEASE help fix this lack of very fundamental requirements of running a guild.

Very basic MMO features? I have played in several mmo's and those "very basic" features were not in all of them. A matter of fact, only one comes to mind out of the more then dozen titles I have played in that allowed to link web sites or even a copy and paste feature. That title is no longer being run.

While I agree that the MOTD is limited in the amount of characters that can be used (although my officers have figured out a way to get more then what seems to be the limit), I would much rather see a guild mail option added before a change to the MOTD. I would guess that the "enhanced", if you will, guild features will come along with the capital ships that will act as our guild halls. To me, that would only make sense to package it all together instead of trying to to piece by piece.

*Also, this belongs in the suggestion box where it will be better viewed*

Edited by Rehneu