Optimize War hero stuff on a Sentinel in PvP

thebadnick

Hi there

I play on a french PvE server and i love PvP. I think i made a mistake chossing a PvE server...

I am looking any advice to optimize war hero stuff on a Sentinel ? I am full stuff WH with 7 increased pieces.

If i got heal I can't do better than 540K on VoidStar. I read that some senti/maraus did 600K to 1MK . I think i miss something with my stats.

Thank you in advance for any advice in stuff optimizing

PS : Please don't answer i am noob because it is my first MMO and it is probably true :D

Hi there

I play on a french PvE server and i love PvP. I think i made a mistake chossing a PvE server...

I am looking any advice to optimize war hero stuff on a Sentinel ? I am full stuff WH with 7 increased pieces.

If i got heal I can't do better than 540K on VoidStar. I read that some senti/maraus did 600K to 1MK . I think i miss something with my stats.

Thank you in advance for any advice in stuff optimizing

PS : Please don't answer i am noob because it is my first MMO and it is probably true :D

It's always very hard to make statements purely on WZ dmg, but what I suspect is that you are either:

1) Solo queueing, makes things always harder if people don't work together well

2) Don't know the other classes very well & how to counter them. I've got 7 out of 8 AC's purely to know which abilities, skilss etc. they use so I learn how to counter them

3) Just aren't really quick in adapting/reacting to the randomness of pvp

Thank you for your answer.

I often play with 2 or 3 guildmates.

I can hit 5 to 7K crits with my focus tree

Only scissors laugh at me in WZ. I lose 95% of my 1vs1 against them.

Against other classes it's rare i lose.

9 WZ on 10 i got the best damage total score.

My average damage without heal is 275k-300k

I am just looking here some tips i can't find in french forums. Now iam full inscreased WH suff iam wondering where i can optimize my stats regarding 61,s mods or/and Sophs

Full buff my stats are :

1690 strenght

1580 endurance

1300 expertise

28% crit

77% surge

95% Accuracy

I play with power relic. Rakata Strenght + Power Stim and Rakata power dopant.

My tree is : http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#501bZhMRZrr0rdfRbfz.1

So my question is :

You guys did you change anything in your War hero stuff to optimize your damages in WZ and which stat i should increase now ?

Thank you

Edited by thebadnick

Thank you for your answer.

I often play with 2 or 3 guildmates.

I can hit 5 to 7K crits with my focus tree

Only scissors laugh at me in WZ. I lose 95% of my 1vs1 against them.

Against other classes it's rare i lose.

9 WZ on 10 i got the best damage total score.

My average damage without heal is 275k-300k

I am just looking here some tips i can't find in french forums. Now iam full inscreased WH suff iam wondering where i can optimize my stats regarding 61,s mods or/and Sophs

Full buff my stats are :

1690 strenght

1580 endurance

1300 expertise

28% crit

77% surge

95% Accuracy

I play with power relic. Rakata Strenght + Power Stim and Rakata power dopant.

My tree is : http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#501bZhMRZrr0rdfRbfz.1

So my question is :

You guys did you change anything in your War hero stuff to optimize your damages in WZ and which stat i should increase now ?

Thank you

1) What about POWER? That's probably your most important stat if you are Focus spec (especially without any DR). Get rid of all crit gear and stack up on POWER/SURGE.

2) If you are more concerned about the stat line, make sure you are looking for groups, not 1v1 battles.

3) Zen zen zen, with this, you should be popping 5500+ crits on all around you every 15 seconds with the new bonus it gives to singularity.