Storm Preparation (TOR-Talk Editorial)

Bertolli

Shown below is the glimpse of the *NEW* TOR-Talk article...

I usually don’t write articles, because our very own Canadian (Aaron Frede) does a fantastic job spearheading our editorial operations in the TOR-Talk Community. I can confidently say he would be decked out in full War-Hero gear if he could be rewarded by SW:TOR items. But on the very rare occasions I do feel compelled to share a few words expressing my excitement, ideas, or opinions. Just a heads up, this article is an opinionated one.

Rewinding time a little bit, on May 7th 2012 we found out that EA made over $1.2 Billion in “digital revenue” for their fourth fiscal quarter. Digital revenue can be classified as games sold via Origin, iTunes (E.g. Angry Birds), DLC, etc. That’s an astounding amount of money. Full game downloads we’re up 76% 2011-2012 thanks to titles like Star Wars: The Old Republic and Mass Effect 3. This is great news for our three companies (EA, LucasArts, and BioWare) developing and publishing our Star Wars: The Old Republic; but good things never last and sure enough the bad news hit...

Continue reading the editorial by clicking here! :ph_cheers: