Swan Song for moi.....

Muertepk

You know i'm done here. i have lost the ability to be a upstanding member of this community.

everytime i come to these forums, i find myself drawn into those topics that are designed to flamebait people into the argument. and i fall for it, i just hate those kind of people. maybe its the constant repetitive same topics over and over. posted by people who come here to rage and complain, but cant be bothered to even check if the issue was already resolved. or the people who dont even play the game, but post long diatribes about they read xx on the forums, or saw xx on some random guild website so it is now supported fact. complete and utterly mentally draining to even read half of this stuff. i would dread logging into work as a mod here......seriously i feel for them.

im not unsubbing. im not insulting anyone im simply sharing how i feel and how reading forum posts here makes me feel.

its the whine to be perfectly honest. too many people just whine about the littlest of things. the community asked for more servers because "it takes too long to q" so bioware gave us more servers. couple months later even though people were against adding servers because after the initial game opening month people would drop off.

most mmorpgs players know this by heart and have experienced it several times over.

now its servers are low pop merge nao! again they are going to do it in bioware time. i for one will happily wait for the chance to move servers. but the number of posts and repeat topics about it well.... too many. too many people who reply in those topics that cant search google for the answer.....early summer.

so to close, i simply cant waste time on these boards anymore. i cant find anything nice to say anymore. patience with this community has ranout. not the good players or normal posters faults it is me and my inability to put up with ludicrous people who have not the first clue about this industry or how things work in a community, or how to post your system specs in spoiler so it dosent run on and on.

so i ran across this vid today...thought it was relevant to the topic and it talks about swtor and bioware.

and so ill leave it as my parting shot. this guy is 100% on top of the industry, and he dosent pull punches.

>>>> top industry analyst weekly vidcast

i watched this and low and behold i become what i despise, when i reply. and that folks means its time for me to move along.

good bye so long and thanks for all the fish.

Edited by Muertepk

Greetings, Muertepk!

We ask that threads made on our forums center on discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Threads made to criticize the community do not foster constructive discussion and are considered off-topic for discussion, so we have closed this thread. If you have feedback, we encourage you to contact us at communitysupport@swtor.com. Thanks for understanding!