Kira Carsen Legacy unlock

rodneydanger

Hi everyone! I have two Jedi Knights on different accounts, one level 42, the other level 38, both have finished chapter two. I have 10,000 companion affection on all 5 companions on both of my Jedi Knights.

The problem I am running into is how to unlock Kira Carsen's legacy. On one account I have taken the class quest all the way to Corellia, on the second account I am at the start of Belsavis. I am at a loss as to whether I have to finish chapter 3 or get to level 50 in order to unlock Kira Carsen, or I am just bugged on both accounts. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Kira has a final mission to complete her story line when you finish your class story line. Once you finish the JK story line she'll have one more quest, when you finish that you'll get the Legacy Unlock for her. Confused me at first as well until I saw that happen.

Hi everyone! I have two Jedi Knights on different accounts, one level 42, the other level 38, both have finished chapter two. I have 10,000 companion affection on all 5 companions on both of my Jedi Knights.

The problem I am running into is how to unlock Kira Carsen's legacy. On one account I have taken the class quest all the way to Corellia, on the second account I am at the start of Belsavis. I am at a loss as to whether I have to finish chapter 3 or get to level 50 in order to unlock Kira Carsen, or I am just bugged on both accounts. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

You don't need to be level 50 or anything to finish companion dialogues fully. You need to to be super high affection and in chapter 3 of the game. On my 45 sage, I've gotten the legacy unlocks for several of my companions already because I maxed out their affection through gifts.

Kira has a final mission to complete her story line when you finish your class story line. Once you finish the JK story line she'll have one more quest, when you finish that you'll get the Legacy Unlock for her. Confused me at first as well until I saw that happen.

This.

Kira is special in that you cannot finish her conversations until after you have finished your class line. No bug, she's just difficult.

You don't need to be level 50 or anything to finish companion dialogues fully. You need to to be super high affection and in chapter 3 of the game. On my 45 sage, I've gotten the legacy unlocks for several of my companions already because I maxed out their affection through gifts.

Yes, but in Kira's case you have a conversation and quest after you complete all your class quests. She won't unlock until then.

Alright, with the help of another, the emperor was defeated, and I was sent to the republic starship Valiant.

Due to my darkside leaning on the Jedi Knight, I was not granted the master title but instead awarded the honorary rank of general. This completes chapter 3 and unlocks its subsequent skill.

At that point two things happened, the quest Crystal Ball popped up and Kira Carsen had a quest for me. The quest turned out to be The Emperor's Orphans, to help Suri, who is on Voss. I went to Voss, completed the quest, returned to my ship and talked to Kira Carsen. She had two quests, I completed them, and at that point Kira Carsen's legacy unlocked.

Thank you everyone for all your tips. Now I have one account will all 20 companions legacy unlocked. Two are chapter 3 complete, now I just need to finish the other two for chapter 3 buffs as well. Game on!