The Star Wars Underworld Podcast: I'm Their TOR Expert

Talon_strikes

Hello, everyone. I'm posting this because I would like everyone to tune into next week on Monday's The Star Wars Underworld Podcast! I will be talking a lot about Game Update 1.2: Legacy, and just my thoughts on the premier information on 1.2 and 1.3. I might even go as far back as to the Rise of the Rakghouls patch and educate those that don't know much about that, too.

There are many in The Star Wars Underworld community that don't know much about SWTOR, so don't be surprised if you're tuning in and hear some of the history on the Old Republic era. It'll be another way to sway the listeners of the SWU community to purchase the game if they haven't already.

I will be trying my best to not only speak about how I feel about the game, but will try to speak for the general community in SWTOR—the "good" side and "bad" side.

I'm also their SWTOR writer for The Star Wars Underworld and I own their subsidiary page (The Old Republic Cantina) with the SWU's Social Media Director, Chris Seekell. Links will be provided below for the pages and information.

Podcasts:

I did appear on one of their earlier podcasts talking about SWTOR during its early stages, but I'll be sure to find that later and post it (since I can't find it at the moment).

You can look for more information on how to submit your questions and comments about SWTOR here (The Pulse of Fandom). I might read anything you have to say in this thread, but I highly recommend you do it with the information they've left for you to reach them.

Thanks for watching, and depending on what I hear, I'll keep this thread updated! :D

Edited by HomicidalWhales

My newest article is now up! :D

Quoting to spread the word.

Some of the news is a bit old, but it just goes in a little further into the woes of what EA, BioWare and SWTOR are going through, and how I think that's affecting SWTOR. I'll be sure to clear some things up once I get to talk on the podcast tomorrow! :)

For this week's Pulse of Fandom in our podcast we are looking for your opinion of the Star Wars: The Old Republic MMORPG. We will be having TOR expert Martin from The Old Republic Cantina on the show' date=' so please feel free to ask questions as well. You can send us a voicemail at 410-989-1138 or an MP3 or email at [email']podcast@starwarsunderworld.com[/email], or simply leave a comment on this image for us to read on the show. <('c')>

Only a couple of hours left till recording begins!

For this week's Pulse of Fandom in our podcast we are looking for your opinion of the Star Wars: The Old Republic MMORPG. We will be having TOR expert Martin from The Old Republic Cantina on the show' date=' so please feel free to ask questions as well. You can send us a voicemail at 410-989-1138 or an MP3 or email at [email']podcast@starwarsunderworld.com[/email], or simply leave a comment on this image for us to read on the show. <('c')>

Recording will start at around 7–8pm EST!! :eek:

This week I got on the The Star Wars Underworld Podcast to talk about SWTOR's Game Update 1.2: Legacy' date=' a bit on the premier information about Game Update 1.3: Allies, and just some responses I got from threads of swtor.com! Also, Savanna from Pandas, Lightsabers and Cameras, oh my who talks about Disney's Star Wars Weekends! :D ['MCR'']

Here is the link to The Star Wars Underworld's latest updates on Star Wars: The Old Republic, which I talk about along with co-hosts Chris, Savanna and Jordan!

The Star Wars Underworld Podcast Episode 36 (5/15/12) – SWTOR: Legacy and Allies

Here is the link to The Star Wars Underworld's latest updates on Star Wars: The Old Republic, which I talk about along with co-hosts Chris, Savanna and Jordan!

The Star Wars Underworld Podcast Episode 36 (5/15/12) – SWTOR: Legacy and Allies

Please constructive criticism ONLY on how I provided the information!

As you all know, I'm pretty much the only TOR expert and the reporter giving all that I can to the community throughout the articles and the podcast, so you can hear how much pressure I'm handling just through my voice. I'm trying my best within each new podcast to improve my voice, deliver the news clearer and better, and just to project my voice to let everyone know I AM HAVING FUN. I guess the pressure gets to me, but please, I urge you to give me constructive feedback and to help if you want!!