Family Tree

Fergz

Sorry if this isn't the right forum, but i don't see one for legacy.

I want to know if there is somewhere i can go that explains how to build your family tree and details what bonuses are involved with what kind of relationships.

Thanks

Sorry if this isn't the right forum, but i don't see one for legacy.

I want to know if there is somewhere i can go that explains how to build your family tree and details what bonuses are involved with what kind of relationships.

Thanks

Family tree is currently just a wierd cosmetic thing that you can mess with for about 3 minutes.

Easy, you drag one of your characters into the tree and then proceed adding your other characters to the one you added first. He is kind of the main character in the tree. And as far as I know there are no bonuses for marriage/ child/ sibling etc.

You drag your characters from the left into the family tree.. drag on top of another character to set a relationship.

There are no bonuses for any of the family tree relationship stuff. It's just fluff that lets you record your RP in the game, instead of on a piece of paper (even tough a piece of paper is better since the game won't allow multiple children or rivals, etc).

Edited by Gungan