Looking for an up-to-date Sentinel levelling guide

Ancaglon

I found a couple of threads but they seem not to include the changes from 1.2. Currently 31, just finished Chapter 1 as Combat spec, but I really don't have a good feel for how to play the class. No healer companion yet, so I find that fights are pretty close. Google comes back with a bunch of "pseudo guides" that are basically adverts for someone's PDF guide...

Any recommendations? Primarily looking at PVE, PVP seems pretty dead on my server.

The spec in that guide isn't the best. Insight is useless for Combat Sents as the only force damage you use on a regular basis is Blade Storm, which you can force to crit at will with Blade Rush anyway.

All +Force crit is useful for in Combat is Cauterise (if you use it as filler), and Force Sweep (Swelling Winds boosts its damage more anyway)

Edited by IronFirewind

Here's the best piece of advice I can give you for help with leveling - get a couple levels up on the content. Do some space missions, run a couple flashpoints and finishing quest bonuses to keep yourself three or so levels above the missions you're tackling.

Until you get Doc, things can be a little dicey. But after you get him, you're on easy street.