[spoilers] FInal quest for bounty hunter?

HeatGuyX

I took his offer and killed the Sith after we had a little chat, Idk if anything comes up if you actually kill the couns.

oh maybe thats why... haha i just killed the supreme chancellor as planned and returned to darth tormen and that was it...

I killed Darth Tormen.

chancellor was nothing but a unsuspecting puppet of the Jedi ; that was man enough to admit to failure & attempted to correct. Plus Tormen was a arrogant p**ck that deserved death.

Still a easy kill thou.

Edited by DarkForster

All of Chapter 3 i.m.o. was poorly written and horribly thought out.

You spend 2 chapters raising to greatness, only to end up some sith twerps ******?

Um Bioware, little tip here. When taking the time to build me up into the republics most wanted.... DON"T turn me into a pawn of some guy I could kill in 3 min. If I have the skills to kill him AFTER then I clearly had the skills to kill him BEFORE I accepted his stupid idea.

You fail Bioware at giving REAL CHOICE.

I should have the choice to NOT assist anybody and take a far more crazy selfish way out...

The diversity in the story is so horribly transparent that I didn't even care after chapter 2, I just pressed spacebar + 1 a ton.

It is sad when the best selling point of the game turns out to be the most overrated part. :rolleyes: