Notes on this last patch

Kosef

General

An issue that caused some mission items (such as Matrix Cubes) to disappear from player inventories has been corrected. Players that were affected by this issue will find their Matrix Cubes restored. The restored Matrix Cubes can be re-equipped from the Mission Inventory (Press "I" and then select the "Mission Items" tab at the bottom of the window).

1.2.3a Patch Notes

5/10/2012

General

An issue that caused some mission items (such as Matrix Cubes) to disappear from player inventories has been corrected. Players that were affected by this issue will find their Matrix Cubes restored. The restored Matrix Cubes can be re-equipped from the Mission Inventory (Press "I" and then select the "Mission Items" tab at the bottom of the window).

is what is says

General

Okay, thank you. In that case...mods please delete/lock thread.

Greetings,

As noted elsewhere in this thread and in the Patch Notes, the Game Update 1.2.3a addressed the missing mission items.

1.2.3a Patch Notes

5/10/2012

General

Since the original question of the OP has been answered, we will be closing this thread. Thank you!