Legacy Race // Zabrak

Thangunis

I have a Republic Zabrak toon. If I level him to level 50 I will unlock the legacy race Zabrak - will I not? If I look onto the races there is only one field for all Zabrak. Does it mean if I play my Republic Zabrak to 50 that my next Zabrak toon could be in Imperial color scheme of Zabraks?

Greetings Thangunis!

Thank you for your question! You can find more information on the Legacy system located in our Legacy Information section on the Official Website. The following may be of assistance with your question:

Species Unlocks

The Legacy System also unlocks new options in character creation. Anytime a character in the Legacy reaches level 50, the character’s species is unlocked in character creation for all classes. This allows you to mix-and-match species and class combinations, carrying on your character’s bloodline within the Legacy family tree. Alternatively, you can unlock new species for your Legacy by spending in-game credits.

Also a big thank you to Xienive and KurganNazzir for taking the time to assist another community member with their question! :)

We hope this helps!