Tionese and Columi commendations.

Raila

It would be great to see a real use for these at end game, especially since the new tier of gear is available.

One possible solution with an added benefit would be make the gear associated with the commendations bind on legacy. Not only would it give a use to them, but could be considered a legacy "feature" for your alts.

The legacy gear as it is in game brings nothing special to the table, and this would expedite getting a players new level 50 alts geared to get into end game content.

I supported this idea in WoW.

I play a tank here and also a tank in WoW. I suggested that Frost Emblems/Valor Points be tradeable to your alts because that way, if I want to gear up my alts, I can continue playing my tank and help with the tank shortage problem. If I had to play my alt to gear up my alt, that means I am not playing my tank.

Obviously the suggestion was never implemented, but I thought it sounded like a good idea to make commendations tradeable to your alts.

I support this idea as well. You'd still need to take the specific alt in a run to get Rakata or better, which I'd be 100% ok with, so its not like you could farm the best in slot gear for all your alts on one "powered up" main.

I think more people might disagree with this one, I'd also be supportive of being able to exchange tionese comms for columi and then columi to black hole. At least the comms would still serve a purpose, and the black hole gear purchased with black hole comms don't come with a set bonus.

Implementing either of those ideas in my opinion would give more incentive for experienced guild members to continue assisting the newer guild members on the operations and hard mode flashpoints that no longer drop anything useful for them anymore.

Even taking into consideration that companions can be geared up too; it does't seem to take that long to have them geared up either.

BW if you're reading this please give us something to do with the excess commendations we're sitting on!

Edited by acidod

This will be a good thing for the players that played in 50s for a while. However:

I have tons of Columi badges + Tionese crystals on my main to gear up all my 3 alts. But that would mean there will be no point for me to play in the FPs to get the gear. I'll just gear them up, jump in the game for the Ops with my guild and that's it.

This will result in a decrease of my play time, and they want you to be there to play. Also, for people that are reaching the 50s 1st time will make it harder to find a group willing to go in an HM, if you are not in a good guild!

Maybe making them exchangeable for some other stuff, like unique recipes, or converting them into daily badges. As for now, after gearing all my companions, I just buy gear and vendor it for money, which is kind of a waste!

This will be a good thing for the players that played in 50s for a while. However:

I have tons of Columi badges + Tionese crystals on my main to gear up all my 3 alts. But that would mean there will be no point for me to play in the FPs to get the gear. I'll just gear them up, jump in the game for the Ops with my guild and that's it.

This will result in a decrease of my play time, and they want you to be there to play. Also, for people that are reaching the 50s 1st time will make it harder to find a group willing to go in an HM, if you are not in a good guild!

Maybe making them exchangeable for some other stuff, like unique recipes, or converting them into daily badges. As for now, after gearing all my companions, I just buy gear and vendor it for money, which is kind of a waste!

You hit the nail on the head. This kind of thing would result in less play time.