Jung Ma vs. Ven Zallow players, I need a comparison so i know where to ReRoll

FireBallZero

Before you read, if there is a website that has a database on Faction Balance, pvp wait times, and player courtesy, then post the link to there and disregard this thread.

Hello, my buddy and I are going to reroll all our characters from our light population server to something more heavy, we've narrowed it down to Jung Ma and Ven Zallow. We need to know which between the two have the following:

Which of the two have higher population, they seem about equal, but maybe from your perspectives it's different

Which of these two have better faction balance? I like the republic, but i dont want a 3:1 Republic > Imperial ratio server

Which of these two have Quicker warzone queues, from your experiences anyway

Which between these two have you seen more balanced warzone victories? I.E. its always a shock when the republic wins a warzone, and vice versa

Any input is welcome, thank you!

And if you know of a website that has this info in a sort of database, please link it.

Jung ma may have a higher population not sure, but i play on ven zallow and we are pretty lively, our balence is a little heavy imp so we could use more pubs. wz wins are pretty equal, there are a few guilds that most people sigh when they see in a queue but its usually not to bad (i can only vouch for lvl 50 wz's), queue wait isn't to bad, i've never waited more than 10 mins and thats on the really busy days/hours, usually its about 5 or so, sometimes quicker

I rerolled on Jung Ma after starting on Corellian Run. So far I'm real happy with the move. The fleet ships are lively, gear moves on the GTN and is pretty balanced from my observations, though Republic seems to take a slightly higher percentage of wins.

Before you read, if there is a website that has a database on Faction Balance, pvp wait times, and player courtesy, then post the link to there and disregard this thread.

Hello, my buddy and I are going to reroll all our characters from our light population server to something more heavy, we've narrowed it down to Jung Ma and Ven Zallow. We need to know which between the two have the following:

Which of the two have higher population, they seem about equal, but maybe from your perspectives it's different

Which of these two have better faction balance? I like the republic, but i dont want a 3:1 Republic > Imperial ratio server

Which between these two have you seen more balanced warzone victories? I.E. its always a shock when the republic wins a warzone, and vice versa

And if you know of a website that has this info in a sort of database, please link it.

The "Jung Ma" campaign has been in full-swing for quite awhile. "Jung Ma" is arguably one of the most populated and active servers/player communities in Star Wars: The Old Republic. Warzone queues are 3 to 5 minutes on peak times and 6 to 8 minutes late at night or early in the morning. As for population, it's almost constantly fluctuating between the Imperials and Republic players. People are re-rolling from many other servers on "Jung Ma" because of the unique events and relations hosted between Imperial and Republic players.

Look no further then "Jung Ma"...click here! :ph_cheers:

Edited by Bertolli

Can't speak for VS, but JM consistantly has around 80+ people on pub side, imp is higher of course.

Our repub side is slightly smaller, and I mean slightly xD

5-10 min wait on repub side. Can be 3min at times.

It's pretty even I would say

Edited by Wickedjinx