Turn to the other side

iamnotacrook

It would be awesome if there was 1 or maybe 2 opportunitys to change side, under class storyline. I know.. Imperial Agents can do that in the end.. so i´ve heard only. And perhaps Smugglers as well?

For example: When you play as Jedi Consular or Jedi Knight... somwhere in the class storyline you can change side. Some sith are able to persuade you to change to the dark side and be granted more power or something.

As Jedi Knight.. you fight a Sith Lord on a lone rock at Tatooine, he could get you over to the dark side. Only at your option and choosing. That would be fun.

or if you play as Sith. Some jedi persuades you to change side and let the light embrace you. That would be cool as an Inquisitor, when you are gonna get Ashara at Taris. She gets you to embrace the light.

Just thoughts of examples how it could be.

Do someone agree with me? You have more examples?:eek:

Until they allow the factions to be more streamlined in communication, and such, then I can get behind this sort of thing. My issue now is, being in an Imp guild, once my story changes me to Repub, I would then be cut off from talking to my own guild. lol Of course if they did do something like this, they would more than likely already have multipule faction guilds. :D

maybe do this in the suggestions forums? and no there is already light side dark side choices, mixing factions goes against the whole legacy thing. you want to experience both sides you already can.

i cant see how any thing i read above would make the game any better or funner for me. but thats my opinion.

others may differ. thats what makes us human i suppose, different takes on things. and how we express ourselves.

i like the dark / light choices, i actually dislike the fact they removed those restrictions from color crystals.

it was one of the things we had to pay attention to, now its just spam light side or dark side in BT to manipulate the slider.... when before you needed to have that part in the game to use colors you liked or preferred.

really took keeping track of your choices out of the game, might as well just dump the whole light dark slider and points thing now, IMO. oh and i get the whole colors dont matter to cannon argument...

i agree colors dont matter, dosent mean they couldnt have made light colors and a dark palette so like dark blue and light red dark green and bright neon. no reason at all to me. but thats me and what i prefer.

Could be fun... Hard to start over though...

The companion system would be Odd..

But I can just imagine my knight fighting praven back on tatooine.. And he's trying to turn me, and for a ton of DS points, I choose too, and I pull out my saber, and slash Kira across the face, in a fatal blow, and atleast T7 puts up a fight..

And so begins a new story...

Could be fun... Hard to start over though...

The companion system would be Odd..

But I can just imagine my knight fighting praven back on tatooine.. And he's trying to turn me, and for a ton of DS points, I choose too, and I pull out my saber, and slash Kira across the face, in a fatal blow, and atleast T7 puts up a fight..

And so begins a new story...

Very nice! :D It would be awesome if that could happen :)