My Suggestions to Help Improve SWTOR

MacrossMan

Hi Bioware,

As a frequent player in your game I have the follow suggestions to help improve this game. I might get flamed for these suggestions but I thought I would offer you my two cents.

1) More story, less voice acting. As much as I love the way the stories are portrayed, I value accelerated story progression more. If voice acting is preventing frequent updates, please scrap it. I'd rather be part of a community that is kept lively with events/new story content. By the way, good job on the Raghoul event.

2) I read that guild wars two implemented a neat feature that anyone can visit any server by "ghosting". This is not server transferring. I think this would be a great way for PVE players to play with their friends on PVP servers (and vice versa) without making the major commitment to join either type of server type. This would make an great addition to the upcoming Server Merger Feature.

3) Bound on Legacy Codex - I appreciate the idea of this MMO encouraging us to run alts. Heck I enjoy the story from multiple perspectives. But could we have our Codex's Bound on Legacy so that each of our characters can contribute to our codex. I definitely don't want to find all the datacrons again.

4) Sales on the GTN - To encourage more economy action, could we have sales on various items in the GTN? It shouldn't hurt the person selling the item, but it should encourage others to buy.

5) Buddy system bonus experience gain system - I heard that this was a feature in another game. It would be cool to level up a toon with a buddy and have an experience bonus of some sort for the person that is lower levelled. That way if one person plays more, the other person can catch up quickly if they play together.

6) This is a selfish request on my part, but could you create a space mission that is similar to the attack run on the second Death Star in Return of the Jedi? :)

Thanks,

M