stuck on class mission

giantsfan

i am a level 49 sith juggernaut, i am at the end of my class mission and have to kill darth barras apprentice. he is the one that i killed earlier on a class mission, but right now i cant even make a dent on his health bar before he takes me and my companion out. i have tried all of the companions and fail with every one. is there anyone who plays on the fatman server that could lend a hand? i have asked in general chat for help and just get ignored, the only ones who respond only want me to pay credits, is this what gaming has become? i have to pay for help because kindness is ultimately out the window?

i am a level 49 sith juggernaut, i am at the end of my class mission and have to kill darth barras apprentice. he is the one that i killed earlier on a class mission, but right now i cant even make a dent on his health bar before he takes me and my companion out. i have tried all of the companions and fail with every one. is there anyone who plays on the fatman server that could lend a hand? i have asked in general chat for help and just get ignored, the only ones who respond only want me to pay credits, is this what gaming has become? i have to pay for help because kindness is ultimately out the window?

I know many of the players who wound up on Fatman were refugees from dead servers, so perhaps that explains their bitter, mercenary, uncollegial attitude. Still, there's no excuse for trying to extort money from a fellow player just to help with a mission.

As it happens, I also had a frustrating time with that fight (and the endless fights just to GET to that fight), and was about to give up (I was playing on a dead server myself, so asking for help wasn't really a possibility). One fellow player directed me to a video he made, walking the viewer through the fight, and it was enormously beneficial. Give it a look. The Draagh encounter starts at about 6:30.

I hope this helps.