Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

New player ship

Razdek

I think tha max level cybertechs should be able to craft a new player ship that only 50s can use. But to build it you would need things from all other crew skills. For example armormechs could make the hull... Armor techs the weapons, synthweavers the interia etc etc. So this would obviously be an expensive undertaking and creating a whole new market in the game.

Could be more then 1 design who knows the possibilities are endless. But i do know there are heaps of models for ships ingame that look cool that could be used.

Thoughts?

would prefer more stuff to do with the ship i allready have , not that object to ship crafting , but i think space needs a huge update one day to bring the stars alive in this STAR wars game =p

Open space etc is definitly a must and im hoping they will release that in the next xpac ( at the latest') but it would be great to have craftable ships to go with that.

Open space? Now that is a pipe dream Maybe with an expansion when they up the CAP but not a patch with new content.

Someone like a few weeks back made the argument that certain class quests are directly tied to certain ship layouts, so obtaining a new ship might cause some issues.

I'm more for customizing my ship that I have, really. Kinda like how I still have the same Lightsaber I started with. It's my Lightsaber. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.