Lonely late night player

Vecklimar

hi i am just looking for an active late night guild to join im willing to reroll and im tired of playing alone is there any out there recruiting i would start asap and i dont care if its pvp or pve rp just as long as you have at least 10 people on at the time.....playing alone or in a guild with two people online is dpressing Stupid job making me play when everyone else is asleep:rak_03:

You could join one of those guilds on the APAC servers. There's about a 12-14 hours time difference with us (NA time zones)... and their accent is lovely. :jawa_smile: Edited by Sammm

Greetings Vecklimar!

Should you wish to look into joining a guild, guilds recruiting would be advertising in the special recruitment subsection within the Server Group Forums. Servers are broken up by type and grouped by alphabet.

Additionally, we have a wonderful resource that's been created by members of our community, The Ideal Guild Quiz! that may help you find the people you're looking for.

To any guilds reading this, please do not use New Player Help for recruitment, as we do not allow recruitment outside of the designated areas.

We hope this helps! :)