Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

About interruption skills

akezo

Would it be possible to alter these skills so that they do not go to cooldown if it does nothing?

I second that! Just like in WoW. It is so frustrating misclicking a button and having your interrupt wasted if it does nothing at all.... Thanks for suggesting that, it was constantly on my mind as well!

Sure, why not, it does nothing after all... What is your point?

because it breaks pvp and really takes a lot of the challenge out of actually interrupting correctly in pve. why would you want to completely automate something that is one of the very few skill defining things we currently have?

because it breaks pvp and really takes a lot of the challenge out of actually interrupting correctly in pve. why would you want to completely automate something that is one of the very few skill defining things we currently have?

Yeah, should have thinked a bit more. But what I meant was that when foes induction is ready just when you use the interruption...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.