Server population problems?

Kayse

Then to help us all get onto a nice server, I highly recommend Shien. We have a very close and great pvp community, as well as our RP groups for those who love to Rp. I have been on there since day one and haven't come across one rude comment towards pvpers either. We have standard balance in Rep V imp and almost no disrespectful players. It's obvious that many servers are failing due to imbalance and chaos of new and upcoming games as well as personal issues, and that is why i am extending this invitation for new players as well as the old to come and join us all over at Shien.

If you want a glimpse of our pvp, heres a thread of our community :) We will welcome everyone and hope to see more people! We want to keep our server alive and strong, just like our community.

This is simply my attempt of trying to keep this game going and fun for some towards those who are suffering with their current server. I'm aware that transfers are coming out sometime, and when they do I hope to see more of you over at Shien.

background on server (RP-PVP)

We average 80+ People at each fleet during standard day times 1-10PM EST and we have equally strong and well organized premades and even pugs. PVP is up and live anywhere from 9 AM to even 3 AM. Everyone knows everyone and i am sure is willing to meet more people. We do have a tiny bit more reps at the time but it flip flops with the month so if you are an Impy they could use some help :)

Thanks, and hope for lil to no flaming and some optimism in this thread for any replies. Any questions on our server feel free to ask.

- Bebop/Griever

Edited by Kayse