Info regarding strategy to get BM gear starting from scratch

Arpp

Hey all

I have been away for a month or so. Just before I left I finally made it to L50. As I understand it the grind really begins to get valor and comms to get the right gear

Can someone point the way to a thread that discusses best and fastest strategies (beyond daily and weekly pvp missions from the Fleet) to get the comms and where to start and types to get for a CM trooper commmando (i know 1.2 hurt us but im gonna try to stick with it) Keep in mind I dont have much time to play -- and I would never finish the weekly pvp wz mission in 7 days lol

I cant seem to find a search function on the forums and "GEAR" sections on the sticky threads are quite generic and not detailed

Thanks in advance

Arp

Edited by Arpp

If you have Zero PvP gear follow these steps:

1. Purchase Recruit gear.

2. Do pvp WZs.

3. Look at each piece of eliminator, work out yourself what you think the best upgrade is, then go for it. Personally, I get the weapon first.

3. Look at each piece of eliminator, work out yourself what you think the best upgrade is, then go for it. Personally, I get the weapon first.

Eliminator? Am I missing something here, I only recently started pvp as a CM, but isn't the medic gear preferable? Maybe a mix if you plan on playing as a hybrid.

Other than that, the advice is sound, the recruit gear is a nice start and not too expensive. It was even a significant upgrade for PVE from the leveling gear I had.

Also, you can complete the weekly in one day if you're lucky (or have a good team). Maybe I misunderstood what you wrote about the weekly, the limit on the weekly is just that you can only complete it once per week.