I have a question and I'm not sure where it belongs but here is my question

-Sev

I have tried and tried to get into reading star wars, but I usually read it once at the bookstore and either put it down or buy it and not read it because I lost interest because of all of the terms and jargon I do not understand. Is there any book that has some of the extended lore like the storylines in this game? I really like the Star Wars The Clone Wars Series I follow it very closely. I also own copies of all the previous seasons. I remember buying order 66 a while back and saying to my self I couldn't wait to read it and then reading the first two chapters and yawning and putting on my shelf. I was expecting something that would draw my attention and was exciting. Not a bunch of mandalorians or clones sitting on a hillside talking about eating some kind of nut and contemplating what there purpose was in life.

If you want some easy reads in the Old Republic Era, read the Revan Novel and the Darth Bane Trilogy written by Drew Karpyshyn.

Also, if the Jargon is what is hinfering you, there are plenty of source books that give definitions for a lot of the language used.