The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Lightning, Lightning, and more Lightning!

IIZeroII

Yeah lets NERF our main filling attack that's our bread and butter for the most viable 1v1 PvP tree. Let's have it so all other casts (Project/Disturbance) hit like one armed droopy eyed children .... OH WAIT THEY ALREADY DO. FIB is the only cast we have that provides any real decent burst at all and I'm in full BM and it's never critted over 3.5 k with Relics/Adrenals...We already take the longest amount of time to kill anything in a freaking 1v1 what the fck do you want a fcking 2 min window to kill me before my dot's tickle you to death? I swear to god if you nerf my class anymore I'm re rolling Mara! Edited by majahlaza

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not one to complain much about anything. I have make an exception on this one. The inquisitor lightning is just ridiculous. It is way over powered in game after game the lightning strike is just plain devastating. The worst parts are two unbelievable advantages. The lightning follows the player all over and the distance is insane. Stun, strike, stun that slows you down and sucks your life away so fast you can't even enjoy the game. Most classes have to remain in a single area for effect and the damage of other classes don't even come close. Plus the cool down is very short. After all the nerfing I thought for sure the lightning would become balanced. There is a few over powered moves across toons, but this one takes the cake. Light armored characters shouldn't have so much damage and be hard to kill to boot. If you agree follow this thread and add your agreements or disagreements. I am not afraid of being wrong. If you have a case for this, add it. I'm all ears. I for one believe it needs to be nerfed. :eek:

All ranged abilities follows the player. Interupt or los. Sorc/sage did get nerfed, far too much.

As for the bolded part. Well actualyl they should, but they currently dont have any burst at all. Its sustained damage and can be dealt with simply by los, interupt or killing the squishiest class in the game.