Unable to do Heroics @ Level

I'm fairly new to SWTOR but not new to games in general. I really like the game, the leveling system, the game play, etc. However, I have noticed one very BIG trend. Many times over, especially late at night. it is almost impossible to put a group together to do a heroic. My main is level 49 and I can say I have done about 6 heroics total with my warrior at level. (the level you get the heroic at)

I frequently ask, but almost always get the same reply: "Just skip it". Unfortunately, in many cases, this is exactly what I do. And apparently many other players are as well. Now I'm not on a full server, but still I see plenty of people in the zones and yet they are still skipping them. Many of them I go back to do, when I am several levels higher than when I got it. Okay, no problem there. But usually by then, the rewards are not worth the effort. :(

In some cases, where you literally have to traverse the entire planet to get to one, (something I personally hate)

so I just forget about it. I'm also seeing the same thing for flash-points. I saw in another thread where someone mentioned a random flash-point finder or generator, and that is a good idea in my opinion. But that will not fix the heroic problem. I feel they would be easier to accomplish if they were not FULL of elites and Lt's. And often or not there are several champions as well, which I would assume many cannot do or they would be doing them more often.

I think the devs should take a closer look at this and look for a solution that would make the heroics able to be done by one person. At least the ones indoors. If this means nerfing them, then so be it.:D

Yeah, it annoyed me when I first started and there were 30-40 people in the low level zones and nobody wanted to do a group. And now there are like five people in each planet......