Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Dealing with Lord Draahg

bright_ephemera

(Kindly remember to spoiler-tag any discussion of Draahg's development! It's the weird blobby pale icon at the far right of the post formatting bar.)

Do any other femWarriors want the chance to hit on Lord Draahg? I'm serious here. This is how my thought process went during our introductory sequence:

Me: Hel-lo, stranger.

Draahg: Hey, Lord Baras told me all about you! I'm your biggest fan! Boy oh boy, I can't wait to see you in action!

Me: Uh-huh, yeah, that's nice, I'm not listening very closely. There's a supply closet somewhere between here and our objective, right? Can I direct the conversation that way?

Draahg: Let's go get the mission done! Maybe Baras will give us cookies!

Me: I WISH TO CATEGORICALLY ASSERT THAT I AM MORE ALLURING THAN COOKIES.

Draahg: Golly gee, we're gonna be bestest friends!

Me: I can't believe this. Forty-five seconds in and you're friendzoning me.

Draahg: *skips on ahead*

I thought it was strange and disappointing that I couldn't flirt with this very attractive ally. Get on that, guys. Or let me get...on...that. Either way.

OMG! Yes! Why the hell couldn't my femWar tapped that fine piece of *** before umm... other things happened. Heck! Even FimRess that guy on Alderaan?

Why must her only options be that colonel on Nar Shadda and that ONE guy on Hoth, aside from Quinn and that fling with Pierce. Especially since someone *coughquinncough* wasn't putting out at that point.

My SI got more action than my SW.

Especially since someone *coughquinncough* wasn't putting out at that point.

For some reason I find this phrasing incredibly funny. Honestly, sexual frustration was my primary angry-Sithy power source from Balmorra through the end of Act 2.

FimmRess rocks. Didn't grab me like Draahg, but I genuinely liked him.

I think part of the "allure" of FimRess was the fact that I had played my SI up to Hoth by that point and had the whole fade to black scene with her and a boy-toy on Alderaan and was kind of hoping for something similar for my SW, but alas that was not to be. Then Draahg shows up and there's even LESS action there :( but all things considering it might have been a good thing.

Ah Quinn, going to to have to playthrough a second femWarr to deal with that all over again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.