powertech grapple!

Vialator

I am getting this error quite a lot lately- where I grapple something only for it to bug out and we cant hit it or it seems to slide back to the spot it was originally after I grapple towards me!

This happens A LOT in flashpoints and quite often out on the planets questing!

Any other powertech get this bug?

I am getting this error quite a lot lately- where I grapple something only for it to bug out and we cant hit it or it seems to slide back to the spot it was originally after I grapple towards me!

This happens A LOT in flashpoints and quite often out on the planets questing!

Any other powertech get this bug?

It's a two fold issue.

1. The animation is not a straight line. It draws the character up and then two you. If you have a roof it will pull the enemy into the roof and they will be stuck there. Workaround: Run away and hide around a corner and they will come to you .

2. Latency sometimes creates an issue where they will be pulled to a spot nowhere near where you currently are, but rather where you hit your button at.

• 9 months later...
I'm not having latency issues and I see that crap all the time. I yank something to me and they just run right back to where they were before. What the point of having a yank if the ai says wait a sec I'm supposed to be back there.... Thats beyond irritating....it looks almost like an evade reset...fix it... >.>