ok i know other people are being affected by the latest patch with glitches in game

petegreaves

playing starwars after the latest patch i noticed glitches in game like parts of the world missing and other players but here is the crazy thing i play multiple games and so do most people...the glitches that are happening have bled threw to other games now on one of the mmo games i play their are 14000 posts on how they play staw wars and are haveing glitches in their other game too as well as starwars..i dont really know at this time as to why however im sure the other mmo's will find out why ...is their anyone else haveing this problem?

The only issue I have come across since the last patch was with the UI. Apparently the 'Character frames' get pushed to the foreground after a cinematic conversation; resulting in them overlapping the top ability bar. A reset of the UI pushed it back behind the ability bar, but one conversation later they turn right back over the ability bar. Pretty annoying.

The only issue I have come across since the last patch was with the UI. Apparently the 'Character frames' get pushed to the foreground after a cinematic conversation; resulting in them overlapping the top ability bar. A reset of the UI pushed it back behind the ability bar, but one conversation later they turn right back over the ability bar. Pretty annoying.

I kept getting this issue as well last night, i was actually getting quite annoyed with it by the time i went to bed after.

playing starwars after the latest patch i noticed glitches in game like parts of the world missing and other players but here is the crazy thing i play multiple games and so do most people...the glitches that are happening have bled threw to other games now on one of the mmo games i play their are 14000 posts on how they play staw wars and are haveing glitches in their other game too as well as starwars..i dont really know at this time as to why however im sure the other mmo's will find out why ...is their anyone else haveing this problem?

That, is one very very long sentence. I doubt anyone except Busta Rhymes would be able to say that out loud.