The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hello everybody out there using swtor

Aeliae

I'm Aeliae, generally fan of the Star Wars universe, be it the movies, books or video games. I think KotOR was one of my favourite games, so I couldn't pass on an mmo.

I have never played a lot of mmorpg though, I tried Dofus, Anarchy Online and a little of LOTRO, but none of them really made me want to continue. But I'm confident that this one will be much better (be it in the story or in the gameplay), as I'm generally quite fond of BioWare games (I played nearly everyone of them except MDK2 and Jade Empire).

I don't have any friends playing the game, so I hope to make some ingame ;). I'm probably gonna start as a Sith Inquisitor on Korriban, on a RP-PVP server, and will see where I go from there.

I have never played a lot of mmorpg though... I'm probably gonna start as a Sith Inquisitor on Korriban, on a RP-PVP server...

Color me impressed that you wish to dive straight into a PvP server, RP at that, without much prior mmo playtime! You will either be forever frustrated, or revel in the challenge and become infamous. Either way, good for you to take this game head on, training wheels off! ;)

Oh, and the Sith Inquisitor is a really fun class.

Greetings, my friend! Always nice to meet new people around here. I hope you have fun and enjoy yourself and good luck starting on a pvp server. I've played on quite a few of them and they're not always the greatest places to start your adventures on. But I wish you luck!