The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Known Issues with Tactics Build Vanguard?

I recently specced out of the tank spec vanguard tree as I hated its dps output when solo PvEing...

that said, I have gone full tactics now, and enjoy it for both PvE and PvP. However, it would appear:

- Battlefield Training (+15% movement when HEC is active)

- Hold the Line (+30% movement speed increase when activated)

...seem to not only not stack together, but neither of them seem to work at all (in relation to the speed increase i mean).

I pressume this is a known issue? Or am I just bugged. Because I am not moving faster at all. Kinda disappointing.

I recently specced out of the tank spec vanguard tree as I hated its dps output when solo PvEing...

that said, I have gone full tactics now, and enjoy it for both PvE and PvP. However, it would appear:

- Battlefield Training (+15% movement when HEC is active)

- Hold the Line (+30% movement speed increase when activated)

...seem to not only not stack together, but neither of them seem to work at all (in relation to the speed increase i mean).

I pressume this is a known issue? Or am I just bugged. Because I am not moving faster at all. Kinda disappointing.

Common question by new Tactics build players.

You won't see any noticeable increase in non-combat situations because you have sprint activated. Sprint is a 30 percent buff to your speed. None of your speed buffs stack so you will only notice the increase in combat situations. HtL works, the only known tactic bug is Pulse Generator's slow doesn't work and it buffs all AoE's.

Common question by new Tactics build players.

You won't see any noticeable increase in non-combat situations because you have sprint activated. Sprint is a 30 percent buff to your speed. None of your speed buffs stack so you will only notice the increase in combat situations. HtL works, the only known tactic bug is Pulse Generator's slow doesn't work and it buffs all AoE's.

Aaaaaaah DERP! haha Ok that makes sense now. They don't stack, got it. Hmm I may have to rethink the pulse generator then, because i thought that looked like a fun feature.