Healing relics and watchmen build?

Hypoxica

Im sure its been asked before. But does a healing relic apply its effects with the sentinels heal over time?

Does it hit everyone or just 1 person?

Figured it is better than the ****** dmg over time relics.

The dps relics are really solid, not sure why you wouldn't want to use them. I dont' even use the healing relic w/ my healer. The effect is only eligible every 20sec. The dps relics can add a large amount of dps over a long period of time. Use them.

• 3 weeks later...
The dps relics are really solid, not sure why you wouldn't want to use them. I dont' even use the healing relic w/ my healer. The effect is only eligible every 20sec. The dps relics can add a large amount of dps over a long period of time. Use them.

It's generally considered better to have a campaign power relic and a rakata power relic. Since they are not the same tier, when you pop one the other will have a 30 second cooldown. Being a relic, you can time their use to optimally hit the boss whereas matrix cubes and damage progging relics are better for tanks since their DPS/TPS increase is flat and not depending on the strength of your rotation.