still no fix on commandos

Echouza

Thanks for the weekly update BW, i see you still havent tweaked your little mistake on commandos, no biggie. i know you guys are working around the clock to figure out how you can backtrack and bring the class atleast back to average. some of us here are still in suspense to see when it's actually going to happen. unlike most other commandos i'm still here. but my mind is finding it harder and harder to keep paying for this game the longer you keep me waiting.

Ya i was sad to see no fix on the issue with demo round not being fixed, but maybe we'll see it next week since the plasma bug was there for a few weeks. Well my trooper is benched til its fixed. Alts here I come

There's hardly any active troopers on my server anymore. I see a few diehards, mostly those who have already invested too much time in the character to put it down. Though, even with ~500 hours /played on my commando, he is officially gathering dust.

Thanks BW for gutting my favorite class... I wouldn't mind had I not devoted so much time to it, only to have it all for not.

There's hardly any active troopers on my server anymore. I see a few diehards, mostly those who have already invested too much time in the character to put it down. Though, even with ~500 hours /played on my commando, he is officially gathering dust.

Thanks BW for gutting my favorite class... I wouldn't mind had I not devoted so much time to it, only to have it all for not.

Not as many active Troopers on Canderous Ordo now too...I still play mine..but...I don't know.....he kind of died when 1.2 hit.