Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Aren't Sentinels the FOTM?

Philosomanic

Maybe it's just my server, but I'm seeing a crapload of Consulars. Just look:

Novare: 6 Sages, 1 Shadow, Pre-50

Alderaan: 4 Sages, 3 Shadows, 50

There have been at least one or two more times recently that I've seen 6+ Consulars (not counting me), in both the Pre-50 (on my Vanguard) and 50 (on my Shadow) brackets. I'm on the Swiftsure. What's going on?

Edited by Philosomanic

There have been at least one or two more times recently that I've seen 6+ Consulars (not counting me), in both the Pre-50 (on my Vanguard) and 50 (on my Shadow) brackets. I'm on the Swiftsure. What's going on?

The correct FOTMs are shadows and gunslingers. Sages aren't FOTM but they still put up impressive performance.

Call me crazy man, but maybe, just MAYBE, there's a random element to what you're seeing.

You know considering there's thousands of warzones played every day which are comprised of thousands of different people.

But nah you're probably right, you played 2 games and saw a pattern, so that's probably 100% representative of the current state of PvP.

I'm seeing EXACTLY the same thing.

That's why I think all these FOTM mara/sent is just fantasy bs. There are still a lot more sages and sorcs around and you can see them everywhere on the fleet/questing on worlds.

Mara, PT, sniper - those types of classes I've noticed drops off in numbers a lot the closer you get to 50. Might be because it is boring to play/requires too much reaction or whatever/a lot of people just like "magic user" classes more. No idea why.

Edited by aRtFuL

I'm seeing EXACTLY the same thing.

That's why I think all these FOTM mara/sent is just fantasy bs. There are still a lot more sages and sorcs around and you can see them everywhere on the fleet/questing on worlds.

Mara, PT, sniper - those types of classes I've noticed drops off in numbers a lot the closer you get to 50. Might be because it is boring to play/requires too much reaction or whatever/a lot of people just like "magic user" classes more. No idea why.

Oh no - Mara/Sent were definitely FoTM, people saw the 1.2 changes and flocked to them.

Then Snipers/sligers got a +5% damage buff to a few skills a couple of weeks later, and a lot of the FoTM players changed again.

Of all of these FoTM players, some found that the new class did not magically make them win every fight and WZ, so they rerolled Tankassin because the Forums told them they were OP.

Edited by Altruismo

Call me crazy man, but maybe, just MAYBE, there's a random element to what you're seeing.

You know considering there's thousands of warzones played every day which are comprised of thousands of different people.

But nah you're probably right, you played 2 games and saw a pattern, so that's probably 100% representative of the current state of PvP.

Not bad at a counter argument.

I recommend next time in an argument to be more convincing to tell people how they are weak humans, and their limited senses can not visually see the details, and also what they actually do see being short of blind, they can not fully comprehend with a limited human brain (which needs to be properly fed to operate at expected levels so we are not even sure about the other internal factors not to mention external factors affecting them) to offer any kind of insight as a witness to thier own first hand account.

Wait...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.