Log shows without error heath signature not working

Omezawa

Was looking at a log from a raid and noticed something very wierd.

http://www.torparse.com/l/22504

each and EVERY time Tracer missile is used the following lines show up:

19:56:22.127 Mishiko's Tracer Missile adds effect Heat Signature to Trandoshan Cannoneer.
19:56:22.127 Mishiko's Tracer Missile effect of Heat Signature[b][color="Red"][size="5"] fades[/size][/color][/b] from Trandoshan Cannoneer.

ok so, unless im not reading this right it shows withou a doubt that heath signature is simply not sticking to the target, the effect trigers and drops in the exact same moment, notice the times, this goes on ALL the tracer missile records in the entire log, and its a pretty big one.

one other thingh i just dont understand:

21:22:58.286 Mishiko activates Tracer Missile.
21:22:59.516 Mishiko's[b][color="Red"] Mortar Volley [/color][/b]hits Shield Generator for 134 damage, causing 134 threat.

im a bounty hunter ....and im using tracer missile....why does it say i hit Shield Generator when:

1- i WASNT targeting the shield generator as the log itself proves in the lines after this event

2- im a BOUNTY HUNTER , so... Mortar volley..really BW ???

3-if i wasnt targeting the shield generator , how the hell did that effect apply to it in the first place coming from me aparently ??

BW FIX THIS CRAP.

Edited by Omezawa

im a bounty hunter ....and im using tracer missile....why does it say i hit Shield Generator when:

1- i WASNT targeting the shield generator as the log itself proves in the lines after this event

2- im a BOUNTY HUNTER , so... Mortar volley..really BW ???

3-if i wasnt targeting the shield generator , how the hell did that effect apply to it in the first place coming from me aparently ??

BW FIX THIS CRAP.

Only thing that need fixing here is your reading comprehension.

Firebrand Battle Tank's Mortar Volley hits Mishiko for 3990 energy damage, causing 3990 threat.
Shield Generator's Defensive Shield adds effect Defensive Shield to Mishiko.
Mishiko's Mortar Volley hits Shield Generator for 134 damage, causing 134 threat

Or maybe it's just lack of understanding how game works.

Edited by Elear