Dead Server's

humandevil

:mad:WE NEED SERVER TRANSFER'S NOW. i realy like this game but this is getting to be B/S realy. a fleet with maybe 50 ppl at prime time.Before yall start saying reroll. think would you reroll if u had 3 50's on a server that wasnt dead up till just before 1.2. we need Transfer's or merges NOW. not 2 mnths from now. i can say if most ppl have to wait 2 more mnth's of dead servers your gonna lose sub's. i been playing sence dec its a very good game for how long it's been out but its not gonna live long if you dont do something quick. i stopped playing WoW to come here and was a good choice. i won't say i am gonna quit cause we all know how troll's love to talk about that. but this game gonna lose more ppl by the day if you dont fix this problem.

Hello, folks! We do have an existing discussion thread dedicated to talking about server transfer concerns. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the discussion thread here:

FREE Character Transfers are Coming!

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in the existing thread, so we can keep the conversation a little better consolidated. Thank you!