SWTOR going down hill.....

CongoRock

So this is yes a complaining swtor thread... sorry had to do it. iv mesged swtor complained and really tried to give this game sometime unlike all the others played maybe 1 to 2 months and im going on what 5 to 6 months now... whatever dec till now is. lol not gonna do the math! lol but anywho... my guild and i are just upset that there is no 8man ques for pvp... there are no ques popping in the morning because sure not enough people are on which can be fixed if it turned into cross servers. level 50 in general is terrible... and they suggest to make a alt.. well i made it to 50 because i wanted to experience the end content and it sucks so far... so sorry? and no transfering of toons i mean really? if i wanna move to a server where my friends are to be able to actually get que's or something else or a more populated server i mean come on let me.... i mean im trying to stay with SWTOR but its getting to the point where im going to give up... i mean i love star wars! but really? bioware needs to do something..... this is sad... and from what iv heard ALOT of gamers are over the game. so they need to step it up FAST.... anyone else? u mad bro? lets hear it! and lets make it known so these people do something... or this game is going to go bye bye... :wea_03::wea_02::wea_01::mad:

With SWTOR it looks as if BioWare decided to focus on the journey (the leveling process) rather than the destination (end game content). Is it BioWare's fault that you and your guild mates decided to ignore the journey that BioWare spent so much time working on?

Hello everyone,

We ask that topics posted in Star Wars General Discussion stay focused on the Star Wars™ franchise outside of The Old Republic™. Since this thread is off-topic, we're going to close it. If you wish to discuss Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, please use the General Discussion forum.

Additionally, you may be interested in our April 27th Blog Discussion, where the topic of server transfers is addressed.

Thank you for understanding!