Some love for BioWare

FlippinFlapJack

Hey BioWare:

You don't get a lot of love here on the forums so I thought I would throw some your way.

My commando was on Belsavis and I was really getting bored and frustrated. So bored that I almost stooped playing that character. I went and played some alts, came back and ran some flashpoints and ops with my commando, then I noticed that I was 2 levels above the max level for Belsavis and my class quests were complete. I decided to move on.

First there was the A-77 mission.

This missions was really fun and challenging but the ending was a heart breaker. The fact that it did get me down so much is a credit to the great writing and immersion in the game.

Next, I was off to Voss.

This is, by far, the coolest planet I have visited so far!

The Voss species are the single most interesting that I have encountered in my SWTOR saga. They are visually stunning, their eyes are sort of like multi-LED flash lights and their skin coloration and patterns are almost hypnotic.

You should really consider Voss as a playable species in the future. I bet you would get a lot takers.

The scenery looks like the eastern US in fall. The leaves are red and there is a general sense peace and reverence. Even the roads in the main town have ornate patterns on them. Voss is just very pleasing to the eye.

Then there was "The Trails"

This is the mission where the player goes through the same rites of passage as the Voss mystics and what ride that was. The mission was interesting, exciting, challenging and immersed me in the story. The conversation that I had with the very last Voss on the mission blew me away when he said "we'll see" (those who have played it know what comes next).

Since arriving on Voss, my commando is fun to play again.

So if I haven't said it before, good job BioWare!

I'm glad to read that you love SWTOR.

I love most of the things that SWTOR offers too. If I wouldn't love this game, I wouldn't pay 12.99$ every month to play it. That's why I really don't understand some players who seem to hate so much this game but keep playing and paying a monthly fee for it. It's so "weird".

played WoW since november 2004, thanks BioWare, now im into swtor

GW since the BWE's in '04 and '05 and now here. Thanks Bioware. My wife and child send their hate, but until they can dual wield lightsabers, I'm not too worried about it.

BJ

I'm glad to read that you love SWTOR.

I love most of the things that SWTOR offers too. If I wouldn't love this game, I wouldn't pay 12.99$ every month to play it. That's why I really don't understand some players who seem to hate so much this game but keep playing and paying a monthly fee for it. It's so "weird".

Judging from some of the venom and angst in certain posts, if I didn't know better, I would say that BioWare shot their dog.

If something in my life was 1) optional and 2) gave me nothing but grief, it would no longer be part of my life.