Crit rating vs Power

antgeorge

Hi guys, i am lvl 28 at the moment and i wanted to ask for your opinion. I have artifice as a crew skill and i am a little bit confused about what i should stack first. I know that i have to start stacking crit rating up to about 30% and then i should start packing power. Is this correct? I mean the order should be strength> power> crit rating> surge or strength>crit rating> power > surge? I read somewhere here in the forums that we should stack critical rating up to around 30% and then due to diminishing return i should start increasing power but i do not know if this is still accurate after 1.2.

What's your opinion?

Thanks in advance

Hi guys, i am lvl 28 at the moment and i wanted to ask for your opinion. I have artifice as a crew skill and i am a little bit confused about what i should stack first. I know that i have to start stacking crit rating up to about 30% and then i should start packing power. Is this correct? I mean the order should be strength> power> crit rating> surge or strength>crit rating> power > surge? I read somewhere here in the forums that we should stack critical rating up to around 30% and then due to diminishing return i should start increasing power but i do not know if this is still accurate after 1.2.

What's your opinion?

Thanks in advance

At level 28, just stack power if you manage to find it. Not that it really matters though.

But anyways, the reason behind this, is that every level you gain, your crit chance (chance, not rating) will decrease, while your bonus damage won't with stacking power.