May the 4th be with you.....

bofbrentham

May the 4th is long running joke when people mispronounced/misheard 'May the Force be with you'. It has slowly developed into unoffical Star Wars. Books, DVDs, trailers and all sorts of SW info are often released on this day plus real hardcore fans (not me in this case) host movie marathons and parties.

I would have thought that this would be the ideal time to do an in-game event, even if it is only for 24hrs. I would actually be quite shocked if nothing happenned.

May the 4th is long running joke when people mispronounced/misheard 'May the Force be with you'. It has slowly developed into unoffical Star Wars. Books, DVDs, trailers and all sorts of SW info are often released on this day plus real hardcore fans (not me in this case) host movie marathons and parties.

I would have thought that this would be the ideal time to do an in-game event, even if it is only for 24hrs. I would actually be quite shocked if nothing happenned.

Nothing will happen as there is no pop culture reference in Star Wars. Pretty sure that will include the unofficial Star Wars Day.