BiS stats mods and stuff

DemonJin

Like many of you out there, i have been wondering with the new patch out what be the best way to achieve BiS stats for pvp purposes. So if you guys could be so kind as to share your what mods, enhancements, you switched out from where to where. And if you happen to know the BiS stats ppl should be shooting for ( i just care about hearing what i need to get for deception but feel free to post for the other 2 as well) that would be awesome. I currently run a deception sin using chain shock spec and using full stalker gear from BM and WH gear. Ive read that we should switch out some mods for the ones in force master gear set. So hearing what stat numbers i should be going for would be awesome!

It looks like the best enhancement would come from WH robe which has power + surge and WH boots which has crit+surge.

I didn't pay attention to the mods because the only choice there is +endurance -dps or -endurance +dps and depending on what you do, you can make an argument for either being BIS so I just leave those alone.