Guild

MysticGiiNgeR

What's a good PvE server on TOR that i can get onto and hopefully start up some leveling where it matters. I've had the game since early release, but I've been too busy to really do anything more than my level 28 mercenary that i have. I was wondering which server(s) were good for PvE. Looking to level up and start some raiding, learning the mechanics and what not.

In case you were wondering, or trying to recruit me ASAP. I did play WoW for a few years and did lots of raiding as tank and dps. Could get pretty good with a few tips again to start.

But, the main reason I'm asking this, is because school will be over soon so I wanted to start leveling a character on some server where it matters and get my money's worth out of this. I still enjoy playing this game, but could just use some assistance :hope_04:

Space Slug isn't too bad. Usually around 200 at imperial fleet, 150 at republic fleet during peak times. Or more. No trouble finding pugs for hard mode flashpoints, a good amount of raid guilds.

If you want to make a new Imperial character and give it a test spin, look for someone from Mobius and we'll gladly help you with gear and running some flashpoints or heroics. Or just go solo, still usually 10-25 on hutta or korriban, and 40+ on dromund kaas.