Need Server transfers Now!

Ameru

I play on the Bondar Crystal server and everyday I log in and there is 15 to 25 people on my fleet I wasted alot of time leveling toons on the server. All I wish is to take my toons and move to a more populated server or Bio-ware combine some servers or something. I fear if they don't do something soon the game would die it's a shame really the game is a great game and would be even better if people could actually do Instance or even pvp. I know i could just level up new toons but I already have all tier 3 gear on my guardian and another toon thats lvl 45.

Wake up bio-ware and do something!

I've never seen more than 36 people on the Republic fleet at any given point on Daragon Trail.

But Empire side the population is booming.

Perhaps you just picked the wrong side for that server. :<

The imperial side on Daragon Trail is dying off quick as well, BioWare really needs to address server populations sooner than later or start losing some of its remaining users. Crafting loses its enjoyment when there is no one to craft for, pvp queue times are horrific, and finding the required classes to do Hard Modes or Operations is just as frustrating.

The imperial side on Daragon Trail is dying off quick as well, BioWare really needs to address server populations sooner than later or start losing some of its remaining users. Crafting loses its enjoyment when there is no one to craft for, pvp queue times are horrific, and finding the required classes to do Hard Modes or Operations is just as frustrating.

... I will never forgive my friend for picking a dying server. D<

Hello everyone,

We know that a number of you wish to discuss server transfers and in order to keep the discussion together we ask that everyone use this thread. This will help to ensure our forums are tidy and everyone can participate in the ongoing conversation. We will be closing this thread, feel free to carry on there!