What chars are eligible for your legacy tree?

DarthRectum

So i've been playing since launch and just got a chance to DL the 1.2 update. I have my main to lvl 33 and have finished chapter one. I have my legacy name, but i can't seem to add pre-existing alts to my family tree. Do characters added to it have to be of the same race? Are characters made prior to the update ineligible for the familty tree? A little confused here, any help would be appreciated.

:csw_fett:

So i've been playing since launch and just got a chance to DL the 1.2 update. I have my main to lvl 33 and have finished chapter one. I have my legacy name, but i can't seem to add pre-existing alts to my family tree. Do characters added to it have to be of the same race? Are characters made prior to the update ineligible for the familty tree? A little confused here, any help would be appreciated.

:csw_fett:

To add other characters you need to log into them and add them from their profile

To add other characters you need to log into them and add them from their profile

No you just have to login with them after installing 1.2. Once you login with all your characters (on the same server) they will so up in the Legacy of all characters.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.