Nar Shadda, cant find mission doors

Gammawaves

Hi, im doing the Nar Shadda Jedi knight class quests search for Agent Galen. first step I had to find the safe house. I went to the promenade with the hutt statue and it showed the flashing green door being exactly on the ramp between the lower and upper promenade. When I went down the ramp, the flashing green door spot on the map dissapears and I have no idea where to go. A player was nice to help me and show me the mission entrance which was not where the ramp or green spot indicated on the map. It was an underground location.

Now im at the second stage of the quest, and its happened again. It is showing me a green door on the map that does not exist.

I have to download data and it shows a mission entrance right on top of a ramp. But there is no door near or around the ramp. Quest description gives no directions.

And this time noone online is helping me. I have looked all around for the mission entrance, I am stuck.

Can anyone tell me where the mission door is? Thanks

Edited by Gammawaves

no, that is the problem, the green spots on the map do not move or update.

when i go up or down the ramp, the green spot dissapears off the map.

right now, the green spot shows when i am at the bottom of the ramp, but when i go up the ramp to top level, the green door is gone.

I am assuming this is another underground location under the ramp that I need to find the entrance to, just like the first stage of the quest where i had to go down an elevator and the door was underground