Where can I find +expertise gear/mods?

neuroid

I've been looking all over for gear/mods that have expertise stats on them for my pvp toon. I know i've seen them before but it seems really rare and hard to find.

Can anyone confirm that Cybertech or Artifice can create mods that have +expertise stats? If so are they recipes you buy or are they usually items you have to reengineer?

Expertise stuff is sold (blue quality) from the pvp vendor in the combat training area of your fleet. Higher level items are also available with pvp currency beside that NPC. So far as mods/crap goes, it's not craftable so far as I know, and I probably would by now since I have OCD about those things.

Expertise stuff is sold (blue quality) from the pvp vendor in the combat training area of your fleet. Higher level items are also available with pvp currency beside that NPC. So far as mods/crap goes, it's not craftable so far as I know, and I probably would by now since I have OCD about those things.

None of this has expertise stats on it until you get to 40+. Where's all the expertise before then?