back after 4 months and.....

Mardox

Wow..... I wanted to see if some of the new patches fixed anything or help the game in any way and to no surprise the game is on a downward spiral.

There are a few things they did fix though, such as graphics, which now look great, and game play is much smoother.

The server I was on was once a bustling server with very short pvp que time, and people always looking for a group.

On this afternoon....8 people on the fleet. Now I understand 3:30 is not exactly prime time, but last night was no better.

My thought on the legacy system is that it looks great and seems like a cool new way to encourage people to roll alts, but disappointing its still not yet complete.

It seems that only the star wars fan remain as the supporting player base, The mmo aspect of the game seems lost and as much as I was looking forward for a turn around for the game, things only seems to digress.

One last peeve is one of my tickets going on 5 month has never been fix, still no gladiator title and the issue has been reported many times. Not that I expected them to fix while I wasn't playing, but the fact that its been a known issue and still no resolve 5 months down the line shows how poor the support team is doing.

I hope server transfer and multi spec arrive soon, this game need something to turn it around.

Actually, considering everything that's wrong with this game, I think they're doing very well. You just need to have a little patience. Some bugs are more important than others and some content updates are more important than others. This means that other things take more time. They can't exactly fix everything at once. This game was released before it should have been, so this kind of thing is to be expected.

And I'm more of a gamer/mmo fan than I am a star wars fan, so you're wrong on that count. If the game was really as terrible as you're making it out to be, I wouldn't be playing regardless of theme.

Like I said. Patience. They've got a lot of work to do, but the game is coming along.