Looking for a new home.

Sharvaha

I am looking for a new home. Pre launch guild I was in has gone to another game or left all together. I am a PVE but I do love to PVP , I play a healer most times, which yes I know makes me public enemy number 1 ;) If your guild is recruiting and you have room for another. Shoot me the info and I will re role there. Hardcore gamer but I will get up to speed very quick on a new server. Will only play Empire...what can I say I love being the bad girl.:wea_03:

Here is the thread link for our guild on these forums. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=309233

We have a great group of people who love to help each other. We pride ourselves on playing fair, having fun, and yet are still goal oriented. We have players from all over like England, Germany, and the US but the bulk of our players are east coast or close to that side.

We are a small guild for now and building. Currently there are about 10-12 active players (about 25 or so actual members) running through the leveling process on their mains or alts. Our interests are in PvE and PvP. Instances, Flashpoints, Heroics, or what ever you like to call them are all goals as a guild, as well as, crafting to help our members and those we play with.

The foundation of the guild is to play with honor and respect. We have no intention on telling anyone what, when, or where to play as we are all mature people and know that not everyone will have the same goals in mind. BUT, we do expect you to represent the guild in anything that you do.

If interested, please contact me here in a PM, or send an email or tell to any of these players. Mine are Cyyn or Ouija, but others are Saphia, Mallas, Lurid, Megrin, and Strykor. You can also use the "who" feature in the social tab and type in our guild name. This will show you any of our guild members who are online.

We do welcome all time zones as we are trying to get enough players through out the day/night to make things more enjoyable for everyone. We are on the Tarro Blood server and are Imperial. :D:wea_03: