Serrious question about Field Triage

Aritok

When i was checking the logs i found something that bother me.

And this is the trigger from Field Triage.

i wasted 3 points into this. For a 100% chance to let it trigger so the next MP cost 1 less (already a joke for itself, as we said more than enought times).

But why does it not trigger every time? I checked all my logs now, and the trigger from the Field Triage is always less than the number of triggers for the Field Triage. I checked other logs as well, from other players, and its the same.

There are around 5-15% less trigger for Field Triage compared to the casts of AMP.

My question is now, why is this this way?

Maybe it's showing up as not triggering because you press AMP without using MP, maybe in SCC?

Is that what is happening?

For example:

Cast AMP. Field triage procs.

Cast AMP again.

I have never noticed an issue with field triage not proccing, so it must be this situation that is causing field triage to not show a proc.

I never noticed a not proc Field Triage as well. At least never spending more ammo than thought. But it happens so rarly that it might slip through.

But even if you cast a AMP while Field Triage is still active, it trigger again, and should show in the log.

My only expaination would be that the log is missing some entries somehow. AMP is triggering 3 buffs. Might be that sometimes a buff is missing in the log. But this would lead us to the question how reliable this log is.

Maybe it's showing up as not triggering because you press AMP without using MP, maybe in SCC?

For example:

Cast AMP again.

I have never noticed an issue with field triage not proccing, so it must be this situation that is causing field triage to not show a proc.

This solution would be my best guess.

For example:

Cast AMP again.

I don't understand why you re-cast AMP after AMP procced Field Triage

I thought Field Triage reduced the ammo cost of MP after AMP procs the FT?

In other words I thought it went like this:

Cast MP at 1 ammo cost (versus 2 ammo)

I don't understand why you re-cast AMP after AMP procced Field Triage

I thought Field Triage reduced the ammo cost of MP after AMP procs the FT?

In other words I thought it went like this:

Cast MP at 1 ammo cost (versus 2 ammo)

OP says he has 10-15% fewer Field Triage procs than he has AMP casts.

He is suggesting that mayhaps he is casting AMP without MP to proc field triage 10-15% of the time.

We'd need combat logs to speak more to it.

Why do you have field triage anyways? 3 points for 1 less ammo cost? **** that ****

Because we have no choice? unless being even more useless and out of ammo than we already are is what you consider an option....

BW definitely shoved a giant :wea_04: in our behinds with 1.2. I know everyone is saying it, but I have my diablo 3 copies pre-ordered already, and if my commando is still garbage when its time to re-sub SWTOR, they are gonna lose my families accounts.

Edited by trance_fate